Saturday, April 6, 2013

Fashion Inspiration: The Who's Glow Girls (Part 2)

This is the second part of a previous post about The Who's Glow Girls' style. I made it for two reasons:

  1. Heather Daltrey's modeling photo from Vogue, November 1967


This is the first modeling photo of Heather I've ever found! It was sent to me by tattoo-the-who (a Tumblr user) for my blog about Heather. After doing research, I found out it is from an issue of Vogue released in November 1967. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this picture, it is so wonderful! I hope I'll find more.

     2.  This collage of Alison Entwistle

Alison Wise

I remembered that I didn't include Alison Entwistle in the first post, so I decided to make a collage of her, too.

  • Open Front Crepe Blazer
  • Silk Crepe Tee
  • Skinny Jeans
  • Belt
  • Flip-flops
  • Rhinestoned Pin
  • Chanel's Nail Polish
  • Eye Liner

2 comments:

  1. Alison is probably my favourite Who wife. She really complimented John, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glow girls are lovely and special women to put up with the horrible
    Who in their youth...God bless them lovely ladies!

    ReplyDelete