Friday, August 2, 2013

Book Group on Goodreads

Hi everyone! Just a post to tell you about an idea I had recently: I love reading rock biographies, novels and book about the Sixties and Seventies etc etc... but the problem is that I can never find something interesting. Some months ago I joined Goodreads, which is a social network where you can find new books to read and friends with the same tastes as you, rate books and write reviews and many other things. I found out that you can also create groups and I thought: "Maybe a group could be a good place where to find new books!".

So I created a group called Vintage & Rock Books (I know, its name is not very original, so if you have any suggestions just tell me) for people who is in the same situation as me.
If you don't have a Goodreads account, you'll need to create one here.
Here are some things you can do for those who don't know how a Goodreads group works:
  • Add books related to our topic
  • Write reviews
  • Or if you are lazy like me, just rate books
  • Start a discussion
  • Ask other members about books they have read
  • Meet new friends and find out more books
 Here is the link to the group.

I'd love to know what you think about it and if you have any suggestions. If you do, please post a comment! Thank you!

David has already joined the group ;)

2 comments:

  1. If David's joined, then I must join quickly! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good music or 60s bio. I have a massive pile to get through at the moment. Ill have to take a look at Goodreads a little more!

    ReplyDelete