Tuesday, December 25, 2012

What I Got for Christmas

What I Got for Christmas

So here's what I got for Christmas:
  • A Fiat 500 Purse: I've been in love with that purse since I saw it for the first time two months ago and I couldn't believe that I would received it on Christmas! It's wonderful, isn't it? And anyway, can you think of something more Italian than the Fiat 500?
  • A Who bag: so I'll always be able to bring the best band ever with me.
  • Live at Hull 1970, the Who: Roger Daltrey says that Live at Hull is even better than Live at Leeds! If it is true, that's going to be a really great album!
  • Hunky Dory, David Bowie: I asked my mum if I could have the LP, but unfortunately she said she was only able to find the CD. Well, better than nothing... Another album I'm anxious to listen to!
  • Cigarettes & Housework, Rachel Fuller: actually I ordered it with John Entwistle's t-shirt on Amazon, and unluckily it hasn't arrived yet. Rachel has a very beautiful voice and her songs are fantastic! You must listen to her music!
  • A John Entwistle t-shirt: probably the best t-shirt I've ever had! I also bought one for my dad, because he worships John and he's a bassist, too.
  • A frame: from my friend Anna. Which picture will I put in it? A photo by me? Or maybe an artistic portrait? I don't know...
  • A toiletries set: I love that kind of things, they make you think of a bath tub filled with hot water with a lot of soap bubbles... Is there something more relaxing? But the truth of the matter is: when the hell will I use those? Unluckily I don't have enough time to have a relaxing bath!
  • A pair of red slippers: perfect for keeping your feet warm.
  • A sweatshirt: it doesn't appear in the collage because I couldn't find an image of it. Anyway, it's dark green and has a heart-shaped pocket.
  • A book called Il Bassotto e la Regina (the Basset Hound and the Queen): it's a Christmas story about two dogs. Even if I'm not a child anymore, I still like reading fables and stories! And moreover, it's about dogs, which are my favourite animals.
And what about you? What did you receive for Christmas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment